– Senior Clinical Embryologist (ESHRE Certification)
As well as the general management of the In Vitro Fertilization, Andrology and Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis laboratories:
- She also holds an important teaching role as coordinator of the Master of Reproduction Biology carried out in Institut Universitari Dexeus together with the Department of Cellular Biology and Physiology of the Universidad Autónoma of Barcelona (UAB), as well as participating as teacher in many courses, masters, symposiums and congresses.
- She also carries out various investigation and informative tasks related to Assisted Reproduction Techniques.
– She participates in several national and international advisory commissions.
- Member of the “Advisor Commission on Assisted Reproduction Techniques in Catalonia” from 1992 on.
- Member of the “National Commission of Assisted Human Reproduction” of Health Ministry as representative of the Biologists Official Association (1997- 2007).
- Member of the Advisory Committee of European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology from 1998 to 2000 and, at present, form July 2008 on.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Association for the study of Reproduction Biology from November 2007.
- Member of the group interested in “Ethical and good clinical practice” of the SEF since October 2003.
- Member of the Genetic and Human Reproduction Commission of Biology Society of Catalonia.
Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF), the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) (member of the Advisory Committee of ESHRE from 1998 to 2000), the Association for Reproduction Biology Studies (ASEBIR), the Catalan Society of Biology (SCB) and of the alpha – Scientists for Reproductive Medicine.