Since 2008, the team at ProcreaTec International Fertility Center has helped thousands of patients from all over the world become parents.
Our fertility center is the result of an idea brought to fruition with passion and enthusiasm. Thanks to the experience and professionalism of its founders –Dr. Lourdes López Yáñez and Dr. Jennifer Rayward–, our laboratory is at the forefront of technology in Human Reproduction while never forgetting the importance of supporting our patients on their path to parenthood.
At present, more than 50% our patients are international. With the aim of offering them the best possible care, we have created and developed through the years, a very effective international patient program, catering to all the requirements and needs of our patients.
This willingness to constantly improve our clinic is reflected by the fact that we have obtained the International Certificate of Quality ISO 9001. ProcreaTec is one of the few private clinics in Spain having such accreditation.
With our patients’ welfare in mind, ProcreaTec has a team of healthcare professionals who assist patients at every stage of their treatment. We offer an extensive variety of services:
– More than thirty professionals committed to patient care.
– Nurses, doctors, biologists and assistants able to communicate in five languages.
– Advanced clinical and management software.
– Multilingual information, clinical documents, reports and results.
All our healthcare professionals have national and international recognition for their broad knowledge and experience in the field of assisted reproduction. Thanks to our high success rates and our personalized care, our doctors have set benchmarks in Spain as well as worldwide.
We want our patient’s experience to be positive based on trust and confidence in our team. From its inception, ProcreaTec has aimed to create an encouraging and comfortable environment for patients, ensuring that they do not feel that they are undergoing treatment at just another clinic. The design tries to reflect the philosophy of the clinic, striving to provide a safe and peaceful environment.
Our commitment goes beyond mere words. That’s why ProcreaTec was awarded the abovementioned International Certificate of Quality ISO 9001.
– 2014 International Certificate of Quality ISO 9001: a certification ensuring that all ProcreaTec’s processes from initial contact are standardized and comply with quality standards of excellence. Only a handful of fertility clinics in Spain have obtained this certification.
In 2010 and 2012 ProcreaTec won the iCIRA Merck Serono Prize for Innovation, Quality and Image in Assisted Reproduction.
– 2008-2009 ICIRA Award: Merck Serono Award for Innovation, Quality and Image in Assisted Reproduction. The title of the paper was, “Does the addition of LH recombinant hormone help oocyte morphology in normal responding patients, in relation to their anti-Müllerian hormone level?”
– 2010-2011 ICIRA Award: Merck Serono Award for Innovation, Quality and Image in Assisted Reproduction assessing early division in embryos that were cultured until Day 5, to the blastocyst stage.
– The Spanish Fertility Society (SEF) Certificate of Collaboration in 2011, 2012 and 2013 thanks to our thorough medical procedures and transparency in our excellent results.
– 2011 SEF Official Certification: The Spanish Fertility Society certifies the transparency of ProcreaTec’s results.
– 2012 SEF Official Certification: The Spanish Fertility Society certifies the transparency of ProcreaTec’s results.
– Spanish Fertility Society certifies the transparency of ProcreaTec’s results.
Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Thanks to our donation program called ovodona, we do count on a high number of donors, so we do not have any waiting list to access to this treatment.
Donors are between18 and 30 years of age. They are selected according to your physical characteristics and undertake different tests in order to guarantee they are in good health and count on a good ovarian reserve.
Tests include health evaluation, gynecological exams, blood and psychological tests including a personal interview with our psychologist. We do always take into consideration their medical and family records, lifestyle and engagement with the treatment.
The donor is matched to each patient according to blood group and Rhesus factor, factor, and their physical characteristics (hair and a eyes color, complexion, height, race, etc.). For this reason, we normally ask the patient to send us some pictures of themselves, as well as to held a meeting with our team by Skype, in order to choose the best possible donor.
Once our medical staff, including your doctor, have chosen a donor, they will contact you for starting treatment. When you give us your approval, we will carefully plan each stage of your personalized treatment.
Waiting period for recipient: Once we have all test results, 2-3 weeks.
No of Eggs guarantee: 5
None. We do guarantee Embryo transfer.
Total costs for fresh cycle: 6300 €
Total costs for frozen cycle: 6950 €
Not available, not performed.
Half when accepting the donor, rest when the donor starts stimulation.
In case the first cycle is not successful, there is the possibility of obtaining a discount for following cycles.
A "clinical pregnancy" has a pregnancy sac seen in the uterus on ultrasound exam.
The "live birth rate" is the percentage of all IVF cycles that lead to a live birth. This rate does not include miscarriage or still birth and multiple-order births such as twins and triplets are counted as one pregnancy.
|Fresh donor egg embryos||Thawed donor egg embryos|
Learn more aboutsuccess rates.
Profile (Clinic/Professional) incorrect or not updated? Please contact us
Get for FREE the following e-books: