We’re a state-of-the-art in vitro Fertility Center on the Mexican southeast side. Our success rates are above 90% effective on our Assisted Reproduction procedures and with highly qualified professionals in the field, working hard for the only purpose to achieve that our patients get pregnant, with the less physical stress possible as well as emotional.
We have the standard of caring, the true cost of treatment and our success rate. Fertility Center Cancun has IVF technologies and expertise. We treat patients with compassion and understanding; we take the time to ensure all your questions are answered and help you to fully understand the process.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
• In order for you to understand better the IVF journey time frame, is important for us to set an ‘Estimated Date of Arrival Medication Protocol’.
• Nurse Cristy Colli, our Egg Donor Coordinator, will guide you to set your egg donor on protocol.
• Dr. Azul Torres will provide your medication protocol, prescriptions and medical care.
• You need to let us know your last date of period and when you do plan on arriving to Cancun and have a first time appointment.
• Dr. José Gaytán, our Medical Director recommends for you to be here from 7-10 days according to medication protocol.
• The first time you arrive to FCC for the first consultation, we’ll perform a trans-vaginal ultrasound to revise your endometrial lining thickness and provide indications on medication.
• That same day your egg donor’s retrieval will take place and your husband/partner will have to be here to provide his sperm sample.
• In case of using a sperm donor vial, for further indications please consult with our agent.
Waiting period for recipient: Depending on the time line of the patient
No of Eggs guarantee: 14
No of Embryos guarantee: No guarantee
Total costs for fresh cycle: 8,350 USD + 700 USD embryo freeze + meds
Total costs for frozen cycle: 3,347 USD + # of eggs (500 USD per ea.) + meds + 700 USD freeze them for 1 year
1) One-time payment of 7,849 USD, 6% off applied to 8,350 USD
2) Two payments: 60% of the total prior to visit (5,010 USD), then the 40% left at first consultation (3,340 USD).
The cancelation policy is 80% refund if the procedure hasn’t started. If it had started, the case can go to accounting to be reviewed.
Public transport access: Yes, but not included
Pick up from the airport: Yes, extra fee
A "clinical pregnancy" has a pregnancy sac seen in the uterus on ultrasound exam.
The "live birth rate" is the percentage of all IVF cycles that lead to a live birth. This rate does not include miscarriage or still birth and multiple-order births such as twins and triplets are counted as one pregnancy.
|Fresh donor egg embryos||Thawed donor egg embryos|
Learn more about success rates.
Free initial consultation: Yes, if you only consult with Dr. and didn’t start a procedure.
Payment plans: Yes, 60% prior to first visit, and 40% at the first consultation
Profile (Clinic/Professional) incorrect or not updated? Please contact us
Get for FREE the following e-books: