Kunjumoideen k. U
- Country / City
- india, Kerala
- Ob/Gyn – Fertility specialist
About the Doctor
- MBBS from Medical College Thrissur, Kerala, India in 1993
- MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Jawaharlal Institute for Postgraduate Education and Research, Pondicherry, India, in 1997
- First Rank Holder in MD
- Gold medalist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in MD
- Diplomat of National Board of Examinations (DNB) in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 1997
- Specialized training in Infertility Treatment, Ultrasonography and Gynaecologic Endoscopy
- Organized various State, National and International Live workshops and conferences in Infertility management and Gynaecologic Endoscopy.
- Chief of Moulana IVF, Perintalmanna since 1997
- Performed more than 10,000 fertility enhancing Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgeries
- Completed more than 500 cycles of IVF & ICSI
- Visiting Specialist Gynaecologist to Rashidiya Private Polyclinic and Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Dubai, UAE
- Presented scientific papers on various topics in Gynaecologic Endoscopy.
- Invited faculty for various endoscopic surgery workshops.
- Elected for the post of Secretary, Kerala Association of Gynaecologic Endoscopists for the period 2004-2006.
- Elected Treasurer of Kerala federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2002-2005.
Looking for another or different specialist?
Profile (Clinic/Professional) incorrect or not updated? Please contact us